Saturday 1 March 2008

Site Poll + more stuff

For those of you who havn't noticed, I have a poll running for you to let me know what you think of my site. I would appreciate it if you coud please vote on it and maybe leave a comment on this post on what you liked about this site or what you think I could do better. Also, if you would like to see a certain Recipe, please post a comment on this post and I will try and get back to you. I will reply to each comment induvidually.
Thank You!
Liam the Hawk

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Liam,

Nice site you've got here. I love the template!

I'd like to see a chocolate mud cake up here, do you have that recipe?

I rate your blog ***** (l33t)!

Cheers,

David Webb: Photography

Liam the Hawk said...

Thanks for the Comment David!
I Certainly wil get a Choc Mud Cake Recipe up as alot of People seen to like it
I'll keep you posted (literally)!
Liam The Hawk

Unknown said...

Thanks, Liam. btw, I love your profile pic!

David Webb Photography